Since November 2004, we are a registered charity (Charity commission number: 1106915).
Our mission our values
The organisation’s mission and values are as follows:
Assist not only the French speaking Caribbean but also the Creole community in the United-Kingdom.
Share and promote the French Caribbean and other Creole cultures with other communities
- Support our actions and charitable projects in the Creole islands through fundraising
- Create a common platform to bring together Creole Communities in the UK to network and help the community at large to discover our culture
The organisation is comprised of members from:
- French West Indies: Guadeloupe, Martinique, Saint-Martin, Saint-Barthelemy,
- Other French Overseas departments: French Guiana and Reunion Island
- Other Creole cultures: Dominica, Saint-Lucia, Haiti, New Caledonia, Tahiti, Louisiana, Seychelles, Mauritius, Madagascar, etc…
- Our friends and members in the UK: African diasporic communities, Francophil and Francophone friends from the UK.